Premco's commitment to quality begins at the earliest pre-production stages…We utilise our in house laboratories to ensure our factories are producing the best product, every time.
A testing and stringent standards review for all raw material components help achieve the desired result.
By incorporating a dual testing process, using in-house lab testing facilities and internationally accredited testing houses, Premco maintains well above international guidelines for the following:
2. Appearance (after dry-clean)
4. Wicking or quick-absorption
8. Load Elongation
9. pH Level
10. Colour fastness to Crocking
11. AZO Colorants
12. Color fastness to laundering
13. Shrinkage (after wash)
14. Color fastness to Light
15. Shrinkage (after dry-clean)
16. Color fastness to Chlorine bleach
17. Appearance (after wash)
18. Workmanship and Elastic Construction.